Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The 24/7 rush!.... before going away for Combined-Submins Retreat@Sarimbun!

The 24/7 rush!.... before going away at Combined-Submins Retreat@Sarimbun!

Monday to Weds! Its been one of the busiest and most stretched 3 days for me in my 3 yrs in TP so far! After juggling all the admin stuff and some planning still to settle before retreat and camp, going for back to back meetings, and my FYP where our submission is next tuesday but for me i got to get everything done today before i retreat! And where i tink for the first time in my life too! I had to use 2 computer, borrowing my sis lab top to do my proj and wait for the other com to render my visuals! And 3 days straight I DIDNT OFF MY COM! Bcoz of the TEDIOUS renderings! And everyday sleeping 4-5am! to cover back timeee! AND PHEW!!!!!!!! MY FYP is HALF DONE!!!! YAY!!!! And i cldnt have done it without the MIGHTY LORD! Just finished printing my storyboards wayyyyyyyyyyyy in advanceee! the fastest i ever done before an actual submission! Okieee now can have peaceeeeee till the long interim presentations the whole of next week! =)

Do check out some of my work!!!!!!

HANGOUT@THE THIRD PLACE

(A section and the floorplans of the area)

(The Main Entrance towards HANGOUT@The Third Place)

(Birds eye view of the compond!)

(Main lobby, and grand stand area)



(Cafe)


(View of the Triple volume cafe with stage)

(General office and view of roof garden on right)

Alrightyyyy! Last min preparation for retreat now!
Will be away at the ULU SARIMBUN SCOUTS CAMP at lim chu kang from 4-7 Dec!!!! =)

No comments: