Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My SPECIAL 300 POST!!!!!!!(Some highlights of my life from 2000-2007)

My SPECIAL 300 POST!!!!!!!!!!(Some highlights of my life from 2000-2007)
Before i start this 300 post wanna dedicate it too my two "NIC" friends! NICOLE and NICOLAS!!! Since ur bdays are like on 30 and 31 may!!!!
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY NICOLE TAN!!!!sorry wont put any pics of you in my blog,like wad u initially wanted!EXCEPT IN THE SALMON PHOTO way below! 
And in few mins time! HAPPY EIGHTEEN BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS LIM TOO aka my twin brother!!!! Well nicholas is one of my longest friend i ever known! since primary 5! got to know him when we were in the same sch soccer team...den...got to know him even better in primary 6 when we were in the same class 6D... den from then on same class with him till sec 4!!! 

INTERESTING!
My 300 post wld be mainly just photos from some highlights of my life from the year 2000 to currently 2007!!! Decided to keep this more of a photo post as I'M HAVING A SPLITING HEADACHE RIGHT NOW!!!arghhhhhhh!Just ate 2 panadols! And i got this Bibles for soccer tournament at 8.15AM TMR!!!! pls headache go away!!!!!!!!!

(2000)
(Can you spot meeee! Thats the St.gabriels primary school soccer team, when i was in primary 5, its in the year 2000!Thats some of us after a mini 5 aside tournament!I tink we won that mini tournament,it was at shan shan primary sch!I THINK!it was a practice tournament before the actual competitive 5-aside Snoopy Mini soccer tournament which our sch took part!)


(2001)

(It was raining thats why my hair seems weird! thats a clue to find me!.....St.Gabriels Primary 7-aside South Zone Champions 2001!!!!!...our st.gabriels primary first tournament that we won!, infact we rarely win tournaments during my time,but now st.gabs primary is like the BEST SOCCER TEAM in SINGAPORE AFTER my BATCH!...we normally don't fair well at the 11 aside zonal tournament.. I was made the vice captain in primay six here!!! This was the best combined st.gabs soccer team with the best players of the pri 5 and Pri 6! AND WE WERE SO SHOCKED TO ACTUALLY WIN IT!!! WE WON EVERY SINGLE MATCH TO get to the finals in this one day tournament! It was at newtown primary! WE BEAT the favourites st.micheals primary 2-1 in the finals! Infact we BEAT THEM TWICE in the grp stage too! Rmb i scored in both game each!HOW SWEET TO SCORE IN THE FINALS man!!!!This was actually the MOST MEMORABLE TOURNAMENT THAT I WON TILL NOW!!!! Bcoz it was the one that i really was involved the most!


2002----ST.GABRIELS SECONDARY!!! Sec 1! wasnt in sch team yet!)
2003----Got into the ST.GABS SCH team during the NATIONALS round,was sec 2 then. ..but cldnt find a team pic of us....still rmb we ALMOST GOT INTO THE NATIONAL FINALS,BUT we were somehow out bcoz of unforseem circumstances when certain 2 schs like somehow FIXED their match to get us out!!!!AND THE WINNER FOR that NATIONAL ROUND WLD GO TO THE MANCHESTER UNITED CUP FINALS AT OLD TRAFFORD!!!! WE WERE SOOOOOOOOO CLOSE LOR!

(2004)


(South-Zone Champions 2004!!!!Was sec 3 then! WE BEAT QUEENSWAY SEC 2-1 or 3-1..cant rmb.... AND THAT SCH BEAT US 6-1 in the grp stage actually! Our biggest LOST in st.gabs sec history i tink! And we did badly in nationals...)

(2005)

(South-Zone Runner up 2005!!! We lost to our arch rivals Bartley sec 3-1!..they really outclass us!... This was the batch that was told by our coach and soccer master to be the BEST SOCCER TEAM in ST.GABS SEC history!WE WERE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE NATIONALS!!!!With the first team almost all nationals! WITH CURRENT U-16 SINGAPORE CAPTAIN and Current Young Lions and Singapore key player Hariss Harun as our captain. the No.17 and abt five other Under-15 nationals then,and my friend jia hao who once captain a match for the U-16 Nationals too...Our team was made up OF SINGAPORE BRIGHTEST TALENT!Even i felt inferior to them! but it was a huge honour training and playing along side them!...WE WERE SOOO GOOD! we almost reach the NATIONAL FINALS AGAIN! Arghhh! although the 2003 batch was more closer!..we dominated in the first grp stage of nationals!!!was a sad way to end my soccer career in Secondary sch!sighhh)


(Elite 62! thats our unofficial own soccer team name bcoz we were all from 4E2 and 4E6!!this picture was taken at our ST.GABS GRADUATION DAY!we ONLY HAD a MASS service and a buffet Lunch in SCHOOL! how boring lor!!!!My Hair LOOKED WEIRD then!!eeeks!..actually this wasnt like a major highlight..but put this photo bcoz NICOLAS LIM is here!so at least the 2 bdays friends of mine appeared in this post!)


(SALMON!!!!!!!!!! salmon swim,salmon splash,salmon go against the rest!! Salmon all the way!!!
I just loveeeeee this grp lor!!!!This was my first and MOST MEMORABLE YM CAMP EVER! THE YEAR 2005! after my o's!!!! THE CAMP THAT CHANGE MY LIFE!!!!! read my 200 special post here http://benlau89.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-special-200-posts-and-exciting-2006.html to find out my life change!)

(2006)

(My life in CJC for the First 3 mths 2006!!!! WAH THE MOST MEMORABLE SCH IN MY LIFE although onli just 3 mths there! CLASS OF 1T02 2006(First 3 mths) ROCK LOR!...love this classsssssss!details in my 200 special post!http://benlau89.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-special-200-posts-and-exciting-2006.html)





(My CJC class 1T02 Reunion at East Coast park! MISS THEM!!! SOBBBB =( )
(Some of the Crusaders from Tp and RP!at the SM retreat!..campus crusade for christ another major thing in my life in TP from 2006)
(My Small grp God's Clay POOL DAY! the day where the "CIRCLE OF TRUST" started! Our YSG actually bonded pretty much on this day)
(YM CAMP 2006!! 1 Chronicles 16:25 GRP!! My first time being a camp grp leader here! We ALMOST WON THE BEST GRP AT THE CAMP! but came in second place in the end! THAT KEITH grp LOR! just beat us by 1 or 2 pts!!!grhhhhhh! )

(MY BELOVED SMALL GRP! GOD'S CLAY!!! at our second yr end retreat 2006)

(TRP crusaders at Metamorphosis camp 2006!!!!)

(2007)




If u noticee!... from 2000-2005!my life was JUST ABT SOCCER! and after that Ym camp 05 in December ..2006-2007! Life was EXCITING! to being more involve in christian ministry. like,crusade,church,my small grp!!! and that wonderful time in CJC!..details of my life in 2006 here...http://benlau89.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-special-200-posts-and-exciting-2006.html

No comments: