Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Dreaming with God!

Dreaming with God!(the Lord revealed his thoughts to me)
I'm totally SPIRITUALLY REFRESH today!... God just revealed his mysterious purpose in my life one after another! And it all started by attending the WORLD WIDE DAY OF PRAYER at the crusade HQ... Its really a time of just being ministered by God as the Forerunners led us in worship followed by a very insightful message by Pastor Tan Kay Kiong mentoree of the well-know Rev Edmund Chan....and somehow THEY REALLY SPEAK A LIKE! Seems like its quite true that u will become like ur mentor! HAHAH!...after that prayer stations,we end off with a prayer session with Mrs Lai kheng from Love Singapore! Another passionate person for Christ in Prayer!

Anyway the theme was LED BY THE SPIRIT! And i really want to share how God revealed to me during the prayer stations.... first led to righteousness station... after cleansing my soul, and being right with God...God led me to the station of Dreams & Destiny!...

(Do read the section of dreams & destiny.... Click to enlarge...)

I read thru the section of dreams & destiny...and during this whole time i had great anticipation that God will do something in this time of seeking him! With this really anointed worship leader in that room leading in free worship..plus the quiet cool environment... it helps with the personal reflective upon God! And well... nothing happen initially.... so i just prayed and prayed... And God just said BE STILL...and LISTEN!... slowly but surely he start revealing thoughts into me! initially i dunno if its just my own thoughts...so i just jot it down what ever that came...i became to realize.... this are actually thoughts from GOD to me!

(the bottom half is the thoughts i wrote...You can CLICK to ENLARGE but i doubt u can read my scribbles... What i can say.... the first line he said to me...
"To excel in where God has place me in now,and not to worry about my future".."For He has Greater Plans for me...He will reveal it to me part by part"... further on ... "The Lord is the Creator of Dreams".... The next few parts are a little more personal in my thoughts of calling in life... what i can say is.... its into "ministry" side...but where? marketplace?Church?Campus?... The Lord did impressed certain desires in my heart to be inclined in a particular area... People who know me will know... but i was questioning if its just my self-centered desire? Or God placing that desire in me?... I won't want to just take the easy way out....soon after i flip to Isaiah 26... a certain phrase struck me... in verse 8... i dun want to take it out of context..but the words
"desire of our hearts" led me to a particular passage in Psalms 37....

"Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD;trust in him and he will do this. Psalm 37:3-5"

From here on...the thoughts began to crystallize... phrase of "From the Inside out" came into my mind... inferred it in a way I believe is the desires that God place in my heart and a DREAM(or vision) just cameee! I wrote it down of what i interpret that phrase to mean into the dream or destiny that God has impressed closely in my heart.... i won't say it publicly what exactly that dream is yet.. but will definitely need assurance and confirmation from Godly leaders and of COURSE GOD to give me the GO AHEAD to pursue to that calling... and you KNOW WHAT...

As i wanted to write more after you see the page of my thoughts filling up totally...i turn over to Hoping to continue with spaces...AND THE Phrase "DREAMING WITH GOD" STRIKE MY HEART!(see pamphlet below) Although i briefly saw that in the front page initially i didnt take much into consideration and didn't read the extract yet... UNTIL NOW!.... YOU GOT TO READ IT!!!!

(CLICK TO ENLARGE to READ the extract of DREAMING WITH GOD by Bill Johnson...i tell you i was SHOT right into my heart as all those thoughts and desires of my heart was ASSURED to be from GOD from this passage and the mystery of His will and desires was revealed to me so CLEARLY!..... PLEASE READ IT...i was personally BLOWN AWAY!...He change my desire to HIS desire with daily communion with Him! And adding on to that...he gave us as Christians the authority in His name, that we can pray into his Will and i know HIS PLANS, WILL always BE DONE!...we become part of the canvas for Him to paint! Amazing right! Co-labourers with Him in His master plan for planet Earth..Our dreams are not independent from God. but instead exist because of GOD. He lays out the agenda- On earth as it is in Heaven-and then releases us to run with it and make it happen!")

But as it is written: “ Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments: