Friday, May 22, 2009

Temasek Design School Graduation Ceremony 2009!

After 3 memorable years in Temasek Design School, we have all finally graduated!
This batch is supposedly the MOST number of graduands! Also with the highest scoring combined grades overall in TDS!

And looking at the different prize winners! Its amazing to see how this were the people that you use to know at year 1, I still remember the days at our First design orientation camp in 2006 and now seeing how they have all grown so much in the 3 years here, and i definitely can say that many of them will soon be TOP DESIGNERS in the industry in the future!
(Some of my wonderful IAD classmates!..all dress up before wearing our gown! =)

(Derek (our IAD lecturer!) the emcee for the ceremony!)



(A video of me collecting my cert)

(One of my good buddies in IAD ... Gifford zhang about to collect his cert of Merit & Prize!)

(The final dance segment for the TDS Ceremony 2009 )

(some of by buddies from IAD!!!!!!!!! will miss this guys!)

(Me with my graduation gown and Cert!)

(my Mom, me, dad)

(My Diploma in Interior Architecture & Design! & i had my new year resolution achieved of my GPA of 3.01 to end my 3 years here! After scoring a B+ for my FYP, almost got an A but pretty contented with thi score! =)


No comments: