Sunday, November 22, 2009

Times well spend with churchies!

After a looooooooooong 2 weeks away from home, its really good to be back for awhile with like-minded people right after my booked out...like with the the ym leaders at mlm , followed by meeting up with more churchies at Chieh ming's wedding and than a good evening spent with my beloved small grp God's Clay!


(The scrumptious meal that benlei cooked for us at his house as we had a good dinner before we had some bible study!)

Looking back i'm really just so grateful and thankful of how GOD sustained me Spiritually,mentally & physically in the 10 days I was in the mud & storms in the outfield of tekong the last 2 weeks! It sure was quite a memorable experience which change me a lot!

Anywayssss i will be back to my home again in SAFTI in few hours time! =)

No comments: