Thursday, December 24, 2009

The END of my Service term in OCS!!!!

After 14 weeks! I have finally ended my Service term in OCS in TANGO WING! It sure was a memorable 3 mths here, with long time friends made, and now we are all separated to our different vocations before we see each other again 6mths later during our joint term!

Finally got my SENIOR BAR today as we all prepare for our next phase in ocs, our professional term! Where i got posted to my first choice of being a future SIGNAL officer!.... STAGMONT CAMP here i come!


(What my notice board look liked in my bunk in SAFTI!... a bunch of photos of friends that played a part in my life!)

(All the ranks that i have gotten in my 14 weeks in TANGO!... from left to right, my freshmen bar during the first 2 weeks of Common leadership module(CLM) , to my first appoint of Cadet Wing Welfare Officer, than got back my 2 bars , junior cadet and now as we go into our pro term ,got my third milk bar as a SENIOR Cadet now going into our pro term!... the badge below is the IPPT GOLD badge and the OCS vocation badge.)

No comments: