Sunday, April 11, 2010

Great weekend catching up with friends!

This was one of my most enjoying weekend for awhile, after spending 1 mth away from home, minsitry and friends you really realize how much you treasure them! Last friday till now! It sure was fulfilling catching up with churchmates, small grp mates ,tchoukball mates and people whom i just love spending time with!


(God's clay first inductive bible study session on Gospel of Mark! here's us doing an in depth observation and questioning on a couple of verses)

1 comment:

Norvin Chan said...

Hello, I just found out that I was posted to OCS and I stumbled onto your blog through google.

Before reading your blog, I was actually scared stiff at the thought of going OCS, but after reading your optimistic posts and the encouraging biblical verses I really do feel hope stirring within me. I am determined now to enjoy my days in OCS meaningfully as you have had!

Thank you very much.