Saturday, March 19, 2011

Joan Jimenez's winner of 60 000 visitor award!

Congratulations to Joan Jimenez's from Philippines Campus Crusade for Christ to be awarded as my 60 000 Visitor to my blog! =)

Wells this post wld be dedicated to my fellow sister in Christ Joan, whom I have never met before, but stumbled upon my blog recently after a recent post that I posted on my blog when I was studying on the Parable of the Mustard Seed.

From what i know of her just from reading the first page of her blog, she is someone whom I believe is Someone who Truly Follows Jesus! I guess the amazing thing is just like me, she has a similar introduction profile page as my blog, shes someone who share's her testimony openly and encourage others who have yet to know the Lord! Wells I really hope that many out there in the World would be bless by her too as she desires to be that Witness to the people in her life in the Philippines! So Joan do continue to start more movements Everywhere so that Everyone will know someone who Truly Follows Jesus! =)


(The image of the proof of Joan being the 60 000 Visitor!)

The past winners!
So ever since 6 July 2009, i have a new winner 2 years later! =)

Simon Lin for the 10 000 visitor award!
Glenda Lau for the 20 000 winner award
Stacy louis Lorayne 30 000 winner award!
E______ 40 000 winner award!
________ 50 000 (didn't award any prize, miss it =( )
Joan Jimenez's winner of 60 000 visitor award!


No comments: