Thursday, August 11, 2011

Busy yet Exciting August!

Its been a while, since I actually made a post, and just for some side info, this is the 801 post since I started blogging in 2006... =)

Its been nearly 3 mths since I started working full time in church as a programme coordinator, and although i'm more or less adjusted to the many administration a church staff got to go through, this august sure is pretty packed! Coordinating a major event almost every weekend, with the upcoming YM Comm Retreat this coming weekend, the following weekend BGR Forum & the one with the most preparations our MAIN HIGHLIGHT besides camp, The Camp Awareness Sunday! Where not only our entire camp comm is running the service but it will be my debut preaching at YM too. Pretty excited to share what God had inspired me a few mths ago to share!
(Our YM August Postcard! -Design by Mattho!)

(Our HIGHLIGHT event beside YM Camp!)

No comments: