Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Things to do this break! :)

Finally can have a good holiday break after submitting my last paper of Year 1 today! ... And now preparing & looking forward to 10 things on my calendar before the new academic year 2014/2015 begin! :)


1) Some time for personal retreats! :)

2) Catching up with friends! :)

3) Catching up with my beloved youths whom I've not seen the past 5 mths! :)

4) Catch up with books that have been collecting dust on my shelf!

5) Begin some planning for TTC Day of prayer!

6) Prepare a couple of sharings in August!

7) Attend Wesley Church Camp 2014, 5-8 June in Melaka! (I've been waiting 3 years for this particular camp! ^^) 

8) Adventure Trek up Mt Kinabalu 16-19 June! (Time to train for this too!)

9) YMLC 2014 in JB, 3-6 July! 

10) TTC Retreat 2014@ Changi Cove, 9-11 July. (Last thing on my calendar before the new academic year begins) 

No comments: