Friday, June 27, 2014

The Divine Appointment! (9 years later)

Had this divine appointment this evening, when this particular pastor whom I don't actually know prayed for me at this conference that I was serendipitously invited too. But why it was such a divine appointment, as I had this vivid memory that God actually use this same pastor 9 years ago to leave such a strong impact in my life when I attended this youth ministry camp when I was just a young 16 year old youth back in 2005. He was the invited keynote speaker to our youth camp that shared a message that convicted my heart to actually make that decision to surrender and give my entire life to the Lord. It was also the first time I actually experience such an overwhelming love of God that filled my heart that just gave me this full assurance of my faith. Where thereafter God made a complete transformation in my life for Him ever since then.


If only I had that chance after that conference to talk to this pastor and to let him know that God actually use him 9 years ago that led me to eventually obey God's call into ministry in the later part of my life. Times like this you will never know that a gospel message you share with someone, may actually impact a life that would eventually make a complete transformation for God. And I can confidently testify today, that hunger and passion for Christ has grown so much more than ever before and I know it was not any emotional decision that I make at that youth camp but a genuine work of the Holy Spirit that transformed my life for Him when I first surrendered my life to Him. :)

No comments: