Sunday, October 19, 2008

The FINAL STRETCH!!!.... FYP!!!!

The FINAL STRETCH!!!.... Final Year Project!
The looooooooong awaited FINAL YEAR PROJECT will start tmr! After 3 yrs in TP Design and going thru all the many modules,project,internship! I have come to the LAST and MOST MAJOR PROJECT of all! And just looking at the final semester! I seriously haveeeeeeee a pretty tight time! Probably the toughest stretch of commitments ahead! With FYP practically like 24/7 everyday... plus almost practically from monday to sunday having back to back crusade& church meetings almost every night, plus PRECEPT and the 5 dayssss a week inductive bible study! And with the sec 1-3 camp comm which after long praying about, decided to commit for it too! And sooo despite the many events ahead! I'm reallly really PUTTING MY WHOLE TRUST to the LORD for the plans he has for me! As i know i can neverrrr do it on my own strength! Which means i must be really GOOD STEWARD of my time ahead! No compromising, no procrastinating and really for me to make the BEST OF EVERY SINGLE time i have for the LORD!
Anyways on a lighter note, i'm actually pretty excited for my FYP project and will definitely give my best for the LORD for this final stretch!!!! =)

But at the end of the day.... please pray for me for the LORD's strength each day! =)

No comments: