Tuesday, October 14, 2008

GOD INSPIRED me for an FYP project for HIM!

GOD INSPIRED me for an FYP project for HIM!

I'm super duper happy today! GOD just continue to blesss me so much! After an awesome time visiting RP crusade LM yesterday!
And today morning...another huge blesssing! It all started from watching GET REAL... and it was showing on low income families with many kids...and i dunno how from that show ....GOD JUST INSPIRED me to do a project for HIM!... It struck me on doing a place similar to The THIRD PLACE! And there are so many issues to work from there! Like linking up with a neighborhood schs like wad third place is doing now! And its something so close to my heart on reaching out to this youths! And its like now i feeel so much for this project bcoz i have of my passion for it too and to add to it so happen Third place is renovating a new place too! And there are so much links of that place to my church! So access to information and resources wont be too hard! GOD just continued to opened up my mind for this proj!!!! CANT WAIT TO START ON IT!

And when i was sharing this proj to matthew lai... who kinda said this is definitely a project to work on! And then was talking to gladwin few mins later.... BOTH said the EXACT SAME THING!

Mr Matt says (10:54):
honor God and he will honor you la...

GLad - What we do in life, echoes into eternity(10:59):

see God blesses u when u honor HIm1

It so truee! I told God that I'm committing my upcoming FYP to his hands ever since i started pondering on my FYP abit more last week!!! AND WOAHHH! He revealed this to meee today!

Afternoon...
Gym with wenhao and jem...

Night...
Another awesome PRECEPT class today! This REALLY COOL THING HAPPENED! During the video sermon... Kay arthur mentioned what if God judge america one day like how God judge Egypt and sent famine down... then she add on... maybe a financial crisis might come because of the Sins of people in america! WHEN SHE SAID THAT..... everyone was like WOAHHH! This video is like taken looong ago and she kinda predict the future! Which is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! She add on a lot more on how we sld be prepared for such circumstances...how we sld invest our money wisely for the LORD...and she shared many practical ways of financial aspect learning from the WORD as well as what Joseph did! It literally blew our minds again! certainly key things to take note especially in economic crisis time like this NOW! hahhah!

No comments: