Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm SO SOO SOOO HAPPYY!!! Very happy and nostalgic day! =D

I'm SO SOO SOOO HAPPYY!!! Very happy HAPPY and nostalgic day! =D

I can't hold the happiness that im feeling now! Looking back at today alone! Itsss been just back to back HAPPY HAPPY circumstances! =D....
I guess it started from my consultation in sch, its one of the rare timesss i actually had my proj complimented by a lecturer! So i guess that boost my morale at the start! Finallyyy after 3 yrs in TP DESIGN! I kindaaa get a hang of wad really architecture is abt! Abittt slow for me! But yeaa! There's still so much to learntttttt!

Anywaysss..below is the photos of the strangee happenings in sch ....

(We saw this interesting sight! one of our lecturer was putting the MANY MANY PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE sign on all the models in the shelves..and i dunno but we found it amusing at that time!?? dunno why looking back? butt oh welll....)

In studio at lvl 6...

Happily doing my model and then.....

(WENG CAME IN WITH THISSSS!!!... causing him suddenly being the centre of attaction!!! HAHA a strange Irish hat he got from his cousin!)


(And that led to jinhe trying it! And than dee, and than sam! ...oh dear is that kah tat hugging weng! on the right photo hahha)


(And than WENG and KAH TAT started doing push ups! HAHHA! strangeee friends i got! )

My schematic model!


(spend the last couple of days doing this!)

(from my concept model on the left to my schematic model on the right!)

Ok...anyways... back to the HAPPY HAPPENINGS!...
After the fun time in the studio..headed for CRUSADE! whereee nick had a debut sharing session! As he gave us an AUTHENTIC inspiring MESSAGE! Really proud of him! Its like one by one my disciples are learning to preach and lead oready! hahha! =P

After that a nicee HAPPY DINNER TIME!...

Had a niceeee long good chat with wenhao abt his FYP project on the way back from the bus and than walking to potong pasir bus stop...and I actually FELT SO EXCITED for him too as i read his script UNFOLDING! He shared with me his developed concept AND IT ACTUALLY BLEW MY MIND...and that even led to a chill of goosebumps that suddenly went up my hand! Dunno why! BUT it came after hearing the CLIMAX of his script! And than his bus 13 came!!!

ANDDDDD then this skinny dude, with curly hair tap my back as he boarded that same bus as wenhao! AND IT WAS my PRIMARY 4 BEST FRIEND KEITH NEUBRONNER!!!!!!!!! He was behind us the whole while but he didn't want to intrude our conversation... so i decided to give him a call and wowwww it was one of the bestttt CHAT i had in a looooooong time! THE SAME OLD KEITH MAN! REALLY VERYY NOSTALGIC conversation as we reminiscence the days where he will come my hse and all the crazy stuff we did since pri sch days! And even the times when he trick me so much in pri 4 and believe all those stories from him having a twin at birth that died to him going up to Michael Schumacher to say Hi to him!! Really amusing as i think back those times! and WOW its likeee even though his in TP now too, we rarely see each other, but whenever we bump into each other in thoseee LONG WHILES we just got SOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO TALK STILL!!!!
I guesss this are those REALLY REALLY GOOD FRIENDS out thereeee who really knows u EVEN though we dun like hang out anymoreee but still can click wheneverrr! What a day to end!!! =D =D =D= D


I'm like literally SMILING as i wroteee THIS WHOLE POST! And one of my most enjoyable writingsss in quite a while! ....KEITH NEUBRONNER TYRONE do tagggg thisss when u read this post! HHAHA! We must really catch up more man! =)

No comments: