Monday, March 16, 2009

Gladwin & Rachel Wedding!!!!!!

Gladwin & Rachel Wedding!!!!!!

I dedicate this post to my Mentor, Gladwin... Thanks for being a great spiritual leader in my life, I still rmb all the mentoring session where you put me thru to do all kind of things, from going thru deductive Christian book studies, to inductive bible studies, doing all kind of activities together as well as making me do a "Eulogy video" of myself! If not for you, i can't imagine myself to where i am today. THANKS GLADWIN! I wish you a BLESSED MARRIAGE with Rachel, may you 2 live together in this special Covenant of marriage with one another! =)

Saturday
The theme of their wedding...(also the theme verse for my sec 1 small grp G.E.L)
And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.Col 3:14


(Khenghao being himself as usual! haha!)

(The lovely couple)

(The Wesley YM group!!!)

After wedding reception...before dinner...

Some of us headed to Ronda's hse... while the girls dress up...isaac and me went for a short swim...

(We are all dressed up!!!)

(Isaac and Ben!)

Wedding Dinner

(At Park Royal............... My prawn dropped into my sprite drink =/)

(HAPPENINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Now with my mentor married..... NEXT UP is my former crusde Staff, Irene's Wedding on 2 May!!!!!!! Can't wait for that day! =)

No comments: