Sunday, July 12, 2009

G.E.L gathering @ kesley house!

This will probably be my last blog post for quite awhile... as you all will know by now...that few hours time i will be enlisting to Pulau Tekong BMTC sch 2!!! And as im going in on a monday! Most likely i will be missing 2 weekends which means 3 weeks later than i will booked out!

But i would say its a nice last day to spend as a civilian...today was YM@Church today! First led the time of corporate prayer, then said a few more goodbyes to the ymers i met there... and then met my sec 1 grp GEL for 1130 service before we left right after for Kesley house in novena!


(The crosstrainer booth!)

@Kesley BIG PAVILION HOUSE!

Was really in awe as we all step into his house! It sure was a very open concept double volume architecture pavilion!!! It was really cosy and spacious as we hangout at his place the whole afternoon! Anyways THANKS KESLEY for opening out your house! And GELs really appreciate this "farewell" party for me! Anyways i may be in NS! But you all are one of my key motivation to be back on sundays each time!!! Seeyall sooon! =)

(His swimming pool!!!!)


(ROCK BAND! .... played some mini pool!)


(The music room where there is a drum set, few guitars, piano etc.)

(the lovely cards that my lovely GELs gave me...and this cake which max,walter & nick got me!)


(I will miss this bunch of lovely G.E.Ls!)

SEEYALL PEOPLE! For now i dunno when my next book out is going to be! but i guess it will be 3-4weeks time! but wellsss.... Please pray that i will meet like-minded christians there! For my Shin splint which i hope will not get worst at BMT! And wells! Most of all, really need ur prayers for me to keep my focus on the LORD all the time! Its going to be one memorable MISSION TRIP TO PULAU TEKONG!!!! =)

No comments: