Sunday, January 16, 2011

Military Christian Fellowship (MCF) 41th Annniversary Dinner!

Just came back from an amazing Military Christian Fellowship (MCF) Anniversary dinner! It was my first major event with them after joining a couple of their dawn prayer meetings. And i was really so encouraged that i'm somehow part of this grp! It was amazing how out of the 25 tables that was there, i was seated next to this guy who was introduced from by my church mate like a year ago, who was then leading a ministry back in my own camp, but never got the chance to meet him until today! And another lady who was the one who sent out daily devotions via our OA emails! Which i believed will be an encouragement as i open my emails each day! And the most amazing thing was meeting my own CO there! And a couple more other officers from camp! Which inspired me to now start a christian fellowship grp in camp! And i believed that will be my purpose in my last few mths before i ORD! =
)


(the Christian materials we got at the dinner!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Benjamin,

first off, congrats on your wedding and graduation!

i happen to run across your blog while searching about CTC. very glad that you have kept a consistent updates on it. Im surprised to find out that there is a Military Christian Fellowship (MCF) in the SAF. is it still around to your knowledge?