Thursday, November 24, 2011

Back to my Beloved TP Campus Crusade Ministry!

Had a really nostalgic & enjoyable time visiting back my beloved TP campus crusade ministry yesterday!

Coming back to the famous TP design canteen & having purchase my favourite Teh Bing! And to my surprise even though I have graduated more than 2yrs ago, the same teh bing uncle still recognise me! saying "Ayee, you graduate already right?", I must have frequent there so often last time!

After that met with the rest and shared a message with the new batch of Tp crusaders on a topic close to my heart on the "Urgency of the Gospel". Although I was there to share, I was even more encouraged by the sharings & testimony each of the crusaders gave during the interaction of the topic. Especially my friend gifford who shared his testimony the first time on how he came to know Christ! And i'm truly appreciative of a bunch of TP alumni who came back just for today to support me too! It was kinda of a mini reunion too! Thanks Joelle, Amy, Amos & Mich for coming back! =)

“We are called to spread the Good News of the Gospel by Word, Deed and Sign in the power of the Holy Spirit so that the world may know Jesus Christ,”- John Wesley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!! So good :)