Friday, January 27, 2012

Wonderful day spend with an old friend!

Spend a frutiful off day with my very old primary school good friend Nicholas aka my "twin brother"... not sure if he will read this post, but I truly believe it's a divine appointment for us to meet up yesterday, as the week before when he randomly sms me if we wld like to meet up, I was already planning to meet up with him soon! 

We have known each other for 12-13 years already, and he knows i'm a devout christian & always we meet up I will end up sharing my Faith to him. Yet again I truly believe this meet up is still yet another divine appointment for it. This time prepared abit more before meeting him, decided to pass him some christian materials to give to him! Had a good chat with him over prata at serangoon gardens before we had an awesome game of tennis at Burghley Drive at Serangoon GardensAfter that continue our chat about the existence of God at a cafe nearby. And wells, really believe God  is not yet done with him! Nick if your reading this, really hope you can at least make it for the Alpha course intro dinner on 7 feb! I'm sure that can answers most of the questions you threw at me yesterday! =)

After meeting nicholas, spend a really awesome time alone at the park below my house, doing Disciple and reading an awesome book "Jesus Driven Ministry".. sat there till 7pm and did my last 2.4km run round my estate! And phew did it in 9.40mins! now all ready for my IPPT this saturday at 730am! Pray for me! =)

No comments: