Tuesday, February 07, 2012

A Dream becoming a Reality

3 Feb, Friday, woke up in the morning remembering one of the most vivid dreams ever. And not only that it involved people whom I knew. It was a scene of someone approaching me in this "theatre" like place with a lot of chairs. He came to me and we started talking abt a deep issue that he was going through. Another scene in the same dream occurred with me talking to him again...And it was very clear that I needed to talk to this person about a particular issue.


5 Feb, couple days later, it actually happened in real life. And looking back, it was an assurance that God do reveal to us His purposes through dreams. This person did approach me. And we talk in a row of chairs, "like in a theatre" setting. And as I talk to this person, God just revealed verses to me to share with him and everything that needed to be said had been said.  

No comments: