Monday, July 30, 2012

An Interesting Spiritual Dream!



(The article about Spiritual dreams which I read last night from IMPACT magazine)

Acts 2:17“‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."
Read this article last night from impact magazine about how God can speak to us through dreams. And woke up with an interesting spiritual dream.

Immediately recorded the entire dream on my iphone note app as soon as I woke up, so I would not forget this vivid spiritual dream. (The people who I recalled in this dream are quite random people from ym, mainly youth's from my ysg & music ysg & their leaders and they are not the ones that normally lead in worship actually)

Anyways here's what I recorded...

"There was this sudden last minute circumstance that let to me leading this "prayer worship" session at night at this random classroom like setting. Can't remember the context of why we were there in the first place.

This place had 2 levels, there was this staircase that led to a lower level where we all gathered in this crammed placed. We shifted all the tables & chairs to the side. And we all crammed in a circle.

We were doing some last minute preparation for this prayer worship night. Had no idea what is to come. Just told one of my youth Yunying if she cld lead us in a time of worship. (Have never ask her to lead worship before). She then went to a separate room upstairs with Tay Ying (I think) & apparently Grace chan was on the upper floor with them to help. (Not sure why this people were involved, maybe because I saw them yesterday)

In that time we were having a short time of worship but can't rmb who was leading. (This segment was abit hazy)

And there was this break after, Ian Fong came with Gerard telling me he felt led to share something, like an exhortation. (Apparently when I was talking to Ian, one of his ear seemed block, so had to talk to him on one side) (Guessing they appeared in this dream because sent an sms to them last night about running this 16.8km run, but oh well...)

Suddenly later Alicia came out from some other room praying with some girls. And she cued to me that this group of 5 girls felt led to lead the worship segment together. Apparently it was like a acoustic band, like 5 people? (Didn't see the instruments they were using though as had no idea how they going to have a band in this small classroom in actually)
Later found out Celine was going to be the worship leader with Yunying, Tay Ying & a couple others. (can't remember who)
I signal to those involve to gather at one corner to discuss this last minute prayer worship night with those involved & remember there were a lot who came to help too. Ps Raymond was there too. And other younger youths were there to help into this impromptu prayer worship night.

Ian lee was there who gave some annoucement before we started, I remembered looking at the clock but it looked hazy, so couldnt see the time but apparently we had to end by 930pm.

But didn't want to let time constrain what God wanted to do, I remember I was very unprepared, prayed for His Holy Spirit to lead me, so took the mic and supposed began to start.,,.

And I Suddenly Woke up!!!! Sighhhh! Tried to go back to sleep again to continue that dream but decided to just record everything down if not I forgot the details.
(Strangely, for the rarest time I decided not to put an alarm clock last night, so woke up at 10 plus am... If not most of the earlier details of this dream would have been disrupted by waking up earlier, which i normally do)


Wells will not try to interpret so hard what this dream is about, unless God make it even more clearer for me. But will just shelf it at one corner first...and just thought it's quite an interesting dream to share. :)

No comments: