Tuesday, October 15, 2013

There are New Every Morning!

Spent my entire night thinking about all the researched that I have typed out the entire afternoon for my NT paper which are apparently all gone (somehow my autosaverecovery didn't work :/). Woke up this morning still mulling about it and it came to my mind that I can choose to remain being downcast or I can still thank God for the beautiful morning and still Praise him. And the Lord impressed this beautiful passage from His Word as I was pondering about this situation!

Lamentations 3:22-26"22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,for his compassions never fail.23 They are new every morning;great is your faithfulness.24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;therefore I will wait for him.”25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,to the one who seeks him;26 it is good to wait quietlyfor the salvation of the Lord."

No comments: