Thursday, March 30, 2006

A better day (day 5)

A better day (day 5)

Today was a much better day for me.... i finally manage to go out with my old st.gabs friends and most of all AWAY from my computer...phew... i woke up really late today about 12.15.. i tink this was the latest i ever woke up in my life as i slept at about 5 am. I tink i broke two personal records here... one sleepin the latest in my life of 5 am and the other waking up the latest in my life of 12.15 pm...I than slack until about 3 plus and decided to see who was online. I wanted to get out of my house so badly, so i chatted wif darren lee and junzheng and suggested to go out somewhere... I suggested watchin a movie at Shaw lido because i had a shaw voucher given to me by charles which expire this friday. So we reach there at about 5 plus to book the tickets for the movie Cry_wolf at 9.30 pm and den we decided to meet up wif ifan as he was at cineleisure. As we walk from shaw and supposely towards cineleisure...we ended up at the opposite site of orchard as we were talking and walking blindy dat we ended up at far east... so we decided to eat there first and meet up wif ifan later at cine after dinner..BUT den again we walk the wrong direction and had to make one big round again jus to reach cine... actually before we came to lido, we almost miss our stop at douby ghaut mrt station bcoz we were talking and talkin without noticing where we were...luckily we manage to run out of the train as the door was about to close..phew... we really had a bad day focusing on our surroundings..hahaz

We den FINALLY met up wif Ifan and played a game of pool just to kill time until our movie start... haha.. and guess wat as we went back towards lido... we AGAIN went the wrong way..we took the wrong escalater which onli ended up at the shoppin centre...so we had to go down again and take the other escaalter that reached the cinema...aiyoooo...

Now we could finally sit back and relaxed watching our movie.... 'cry wolf" was a good movie.. it had a really good plot which had a big twist at the end...i won't wan to spoil the show for those who are reading this... so watch it if u have the time...the build up of the show was pretty good and had a good climax. Yupp... well it was a good day in the end as i manage to catcht up wif my old st.gabs friends... anyways got to sleep oready... playing soccer tmr morning or rather 7 hrs later..hahaz

No comments: