Sunday, March 26, 2006

My First Ever Blog (Day 1)

My First Ever Blog (Day 1)

wow....so this is a blog...cool... i jus got a broadband for the first time in my life... And this is the first time in my life i m writing a blog... wah..so many first... I dunno wat to write... i m jus craping...hmmmmm. anyways its been a very very long day...i m waitin for my poly term in temasek poly to start... i m takin an interior architecture design course...can't wait for it to start... for the past few days i've been stayin at home...doin nothing...arghhhhhh. i dun like dat feelin... i miss my old skool in cj which i went for the first 3 mths... met so many nice ppl there...haiz...somehow i miss goin to skool...i rather go to skool den stay at home doin nothin. sigh... well today was a very busy day for me after being stuck at home doin nothing for the past few days... i slept at 2 am the day before and woke up at 8 am..needed to go to geylang....wait its not wat u tink... its for this teen games meetin.... met up wif my ex-soccer coach , jia hao and cai wen hui...anyways it was a good course for team managers...although i wasnt one, i was onli representing my team... den got to noe this nice guy but i really can't remember his name...arghhh...den when to play pool wif randy, cai wen hui, shahreel and joshua... i den rushed to the ccab for a friendly futsal match to prepare our God's Clay team for the teen games...wow...we thrashed the other team... 18-3... if i counted correctly...wat a match... den we went to newton circus for dinner wif tw, ben tan, charles and his friends... wow wat a busy day..phew..now can rest.

No comments: