Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bridge!!! (Day 4)

Bridge!!! (Day 4)

Today for the first time in my life i have been online almost 24 hrss... oh noooooo...
I have fallen to this internet trap.... arghhhhhhhhhhhh....
There's nothing much about me today for me... i was at home... rotttingggg...aiyaaaaa
I need some fresh air outside... my eyes are somehow hurting now....
but i dun feel sleepy at all although its 2.21 am now.... my sleepin timing has change dramactically... i use to sleep around 11 pm and wake up at 5.45 to go cj for the first 3 mths..but now its like i onli sleep at 3 plus am and wake up around 11 plus...oh noooo...

Well today i tried the yahoo bridge game for the first time in my life and found it rather boring ... there isn't much interaction as in playing with ppl face to face... i miss playing bridge with my cj class mates...sigh... we would play bridge almost every single break period during the first 3 mths...and by the end of intake 1.. almost everyone in our class had learned how to play it... so funnn... if we had an inter-class bridge competition...i believe i will class would stand a good chance of winning....we den sort of had our own bridge club in our class set up by my good friend jingwen... although he jus learned the game durin this fiirst 3 mths , he became our bridge club "leader"...hahaha... so funny... he would alert ppl by sms during break period for a game of bridge eventhough the person maybe jus a few metres away from him..hahaz... I really miss the good old days at cj , especially with the old 1T02 class....haizzzz...They are the best class i ever had....

No comments: