Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DSST doneeeeeeeeee!!!!

DSST doneee!!!..OH MY! latest planetshakers album-FREE is sooo niceee!
The last couple days have been working on my DSST major assignment! And im finally doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Which meansss im done with this 2 modules! finish my other module Digital imaging stuff oready too! Ohhh yeaaa!
one more week till my internship!


Had to photoshop this 2 visuals adding in colour from a plain floorplan and enhancing the perspectives...


(if you saw my previous perspective of this...it was quite plain...HERES the ENHANCE one!)

(ohhhhhhh myyyy! Charles just sent me the song FREE by planetshakers! And itssss soooooooooo goooood! I use to dislike some of planetshakers songs last time... But this NEW ALBUM is like the BOMB!!! im going to buy it!!!!!!!! Check out some of the latest songs on my playlist! )

No comments: