Saturday, May 17, 2008

Its the LAST day of my Internship!

Its the LAST day of my Internship!

Finally after 8 weeks of interning at the company WHITE SPACE LIVING, i can finally have my first holiday since december! A well deserved 2 weeks break to catch up on my fitness! Hahha!=)

Anyway im going to miss my colleagues in this company. They are really very nice people! And i'm very fortunate to have 2 very nice bosses which i heard are rare. They really go the extra mile to teach you and im glad to have met this people. Well... i can proudly say in this 8 weeks here alone, i may have learnt more than my 2 yrs in Tp design. As there are so many things expose to the real working world that we don't get to see or learn in a school setting. And it was just so timely of my arrival in this company, heard from my boss that i'm the only fortunate intern from the past years to have gone thru and be part of almost the whole process of this major hotel project they are doing, from the initial detailing, to the material board, to the preparation of tender documents and yesterday was the final collection of all the documents prepared. Despite the long hours of a design life, i guess it was well worth my 8 weeks here. =)

Actually to think back my main mission actually was to share the gospel at my workplace, and well i thank God for giving me the opportunities to share it with almost half my colleagues in this company thru out this 8 weeks! Will be praying that this seed planted in them will grow in the future. =)

No comments: