Friday, July 18, 2008

IAD project 3 FINAL STRETCH!!!!

IAD project 3 FINAL STRETCH!!!!

Working on my Perspectives drawing! Finally manage to use the 3D viz to get those curve forms for my interiors..it wasnt easy but i did it! I'm really proud of the progress i have made if you looked at all my past blog entries on my IAD proj 3! From a totally different model ever since the first one i did to now! And been developing this proj over and over again this past couple mths! If i looked back at the last 3 yrs..THIS IS THE TOUGHEST and HARDEST i ever work for a module...well maybe bcoz its THE BIGGEST PROJECT in my whole life in TP so far besides FYP!... anyway I really owe it all to the LORD! He has beeen my strength! =)

Tuesday

(Went for a 6.4km run at macritchie with ronda and sam!.. AND it RAIN LIKE MAD halfway...Ronda using a LEAF to cover herself from the rain! OH MY!!!!! a "blonde" moment! hahah!)

After that rush for YM Sunday Service grp meeting...

Wednesday

(Crusade LM! What a good refresh time! Was really ministered during the worship!)

Thursday
Rush to town in late morning to meet up with moonie,mel and ellen to plan for small grp retreat this weekend... and then back again to my work!

This is what i produced after 4 days of working on 3D Viz and Photoshop!

(The main area at level 1)

(The main Gallery area at level 2)

(View from the cafeteria at level 2)

(view towards the triple volume of level 1-3)

(The curve form seat)

(View from 3rd level)

(The overall view of the main centre area)


Alrighty! Back to work again!!!!
Looking forward to a good break on saturday where i have my Small grp retreat back at PraiseHaven again!!!! =)

No comments: