Tuesday, July 08, 2008

IAD project 3!!!

IAD project 3!!!
FIRST OF I WANT to say a huge THANKS to the LORD! This whole week been as packed and tight as usual as i juggle church,crusade and sch work... BUT... i knew it will be possible if at the end of the day i wld put GOD first before everything else...AND INDEED the times i spend in stillness and praying and reading his WORD...really just gave me the SPIRIT to do so much more! And i'm starting to master to art of TIME MANAGEMENT especially during this block! ok not there yet... but almost there! If im not wrong, dropping by sch yesterday made me realise that i'm much faster than most of my peers who are still rushing...but well it took a lot of preparation way before hand,very little compromising and well inevitably less slp...AND OF COURSE the STRENGTH from the LORD that i'm giving my best for HIM! =)


The 3D visuals is what i produced the whole of monday and yesterday! I'm even amazed myself at the final outcome! Before that i had some concerns of how im going to use 3D Viz programme to draw out the interior perspectives with so many curves in my interior its not very easy! If ur an interior designer u will know what i mean...... so in the end i tried another method which i thought the ambiance won't be as good as using 3D viz, BUT I WAS WRONG...I use my model and add in the colour and ambience with photoshop! AND im realllllllllllllllly amazed at how it turn out! And it was timely how i finish it in time for crusade dg after that day

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”- Ephesians 3:20-21

See the change from my model to an artistic impression...
(before...)

(Now! the gallery leading to the second level)

(An Ixometric view of the second level! MY FIRST TIME doing ixometric on AUTOCAD!) (Before)


(NOW!..the second level....the form of the seating there flows from the first level)


(the floor plans)

(the sectional drawing)



(The story boards which i did the entire night!)

INTERIM PRESENTATION 2 on thrusday and friday!!!! 2 more weeks to go!

No comments: