Tuesday, July 01, 2008

NAKED I Distribution in TP!!!! 2 & 3 July!

NAKED I Distribution in TP!!!! 2 & 3 July!
The loooong awaited NAKED-I Campaign in TP is here!
Reaching out to 13 000 students in TP! Happening of the next 2 days!!!! With YFC helping TP campus crusade! Its going to be the first joint venture between this 2 ministry in TP!
Anyway neeed as many help us possible! Do lemme know if can help! Thanks!

we got timeslots from 7.30am-930am, 1130am-1pm , 430pm-630pm... PLS lemme know! thanks!

Lets pray for this movement to happen!
Btw...18 July HANDICAP LOT band(from fore runners) coming to TP alumni lounge!

Anyway one cool thing that is happening in my IAD class today... is a few of us started this 40 days fast devotion together... first time Christians in my class are coming together to pray in unity!!! Hoping this movement will grow to the rest of our course and sch! next REVIVAL in TP! whhahha! =)

No comments: