Monday, June 29, 2009

Being Focus on God!

Just came back from a YM leaders retreat over the weekend at Hangout@ Mt Emily! And i sure did meet God there especially on the last hour before the retreat ended...

I actually realised that ever since after the Family Church Camp 2 weeks back... i think i kinda lost focus from God in someway, in a very very subtle way, not like i didn't do my daily devotion with the Lord, but somehow...it was something so subtle... its only after my recent trip to Tioman with my small grp that i actually realised it more... to be honest i wont call it a "retreat" , more of just a "Holiday"...as the only spiritual thing we did was to pray before meals! We didnt pray at the start? we didnt pray at the end! We actually didnt even thank God for all that he done for us!! And I dun think we had even had much spiritual conversations at all? Only on the way back home when finally had some short spiritual conversation with moonie abt our grp! And adding on to that was when i came back home, when God spoked to me in such a direct way from his WORD in my internet homepage of biblegateway...

this was what it said!....

“The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.”- Psalm 121:7-8"

This was where! It reminded me that we should really be so grateful! And benlei even called me the next day to talk to me abt this issue im talking abt now! We certainly was all carried away with the many activities and we kinda lost focus on God so easily!

Day 1...
Sharing by Adriel and testimonies from other leaders... a lot of fellowship over dinner and after...

(Fellowship over gamesss at Retreat!)

Day 2...(the last hour)
The day we all met God! It was amazing!!!!! As we all the leaders gathered in a circle in one body of Christ... and suddenly the Spirit just moved among us! As ALL the leaders there just knelt before the Lord in Surrender during our worship to Him! In that moment... a thought reminded me of pentecost in Acts! When the Holy Spirit just came upon us all! And it felt like that! It reminded me of the prophecy of YM too when "the leaders unite together in prayer"... this is where REVIVAL will come! And that sight HAPPENED yesterday! God thought me the importance of just humbling myself and turning my eyes and FOCUS to HIM solely! And thats when i knewww GOD presence was among us! GOD YOU ARE GREAT! =)

(The YM Leaders got together in a huge circle to have some time of free worship and prayer together as one body of Christ!)

2 more weeks left for me to catch up with friends before i go in NS!!!!

"Dear God, Please provide like-minded Christians brothers in my platoon! Amen"
... this is my heartfelt prayer!

No comments: