Sunday, August 30, 2009

FINALLYYY GOLD IN IPPT!!!

Finallyyyy manage to get GOLD for my ippt on monday as for the first time in my entire life got my 2.4km run to 9.34mins to secure the gold! It was quite a huge accomplishment for me as i have never ran under 10mins for the past 4 years! Seems like all those army runs help you a lot in your fitness! =)

Besides that... most of the times we were having preparation for our GAMES day next week! One of it was HANDBALL! Which i manage to get selected for the all stars team for the company! Tchoukball background certainly did aid me a lot in my shooting! Wellsss pretty excited for the Handball team as we played 3 friendly matches against other companies and won all so far! So quite confident of our team winning the title at games day! =)

Anywaysss just came back from a really refreshing time with the YM COMM at our retreat at orchid country club! Its really nice to spend a day with really likeminded christians just fellowshipping, worshipping and praying together! =) What a good day!

No comments: