Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ministry in the outfield!

Just back from 2 weeks in the outfield! Although i'm booking back in pretty soon in a while, just want to say the past 2 weeks sure has been quite a huge impact on my life in someway, and the only thing i wanna say is, i really thank God for many opportunities to continue to share things that are close to my heart with my sections mates. I know one of them will be reading this now! hee! you know who you are... but i want to say that... i believe those nights in the basha tents and the long sharings we all had at night abt life, our worldviews are definitely something i believed was planned by the Soverign Lord, its encouraging to hear that a couple of my section mates really like hearing to the Word each day, when they actively ask me before nights off abt my devotion sharing of the day, and of course i would gladly share with them bcoz this are teachings that are directly from God and im just that instrument to share it. =)

oh wells... going of now! FINAL IPPT tmr!!!!

No comments: