Sunday, August 02, 2009

God you answered my prayers again!

17 But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And he rescued me from certain death.18 Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen." 2 Timothy 17-18

The above is my quiet time devotion today! And its amazing at how God has been ever so faithful! Even on weds,thurs... when my morale somehow went a bit lower than normal... and i tried not to show it but somehow my section mates cld tell... its times like this when i allowed the "fiery darts" of the devil to bring me down mentally! And it happened! So i sent an sms out to a couple of friends! And AMAZINGLY my prayers were all answered on friday it self! Theres so much that happened on friday but due to the classfied info of our trainings i can't mention. But i wld say...the long time we had then gave me opportunities from God to share the closet thing to my heart to a couple of my platoon mates! Even got to meet a fellow likeminded christian brother there! And wow! THANK GOD for HIM! =) Its nice to know there are others out there who really understand you bcoz of the similar Faith we hold in our Almight Lord! Felt so good encouraged after the whole of friday night! =)

THANK YOU everyone who prayed for me! =)

Going back to church tmr for the first time in 3 weeks! Miss my sec 1 GELs! And wellsss got to book in right after that! =/... wells! back to my lovely bunk again with my lovely section mates! =)

No comments: