Sunday, September 20, 2009

Events in my block leave after tekong!

This last 2 weeks of block leave sure has been quite fruitful & good break for me! I'm really thankful for the many people i got to catch up with! From my platoon mates, to my st.gabs friends, to church friends, to crusaders!

(LEOPARD 03/09 platoon 2 section 2 @ ISLAND CREMERY!)

Thurs

(BBQ with TRP crusaders! Its really been a looooooong time since saw this guys!)

Friday
Visited Tung ling bible college to attend a day session on a awesome module on Apologetics!

Saturday

(The crosstrainer food rally! The AWESOMEEEE Horfan at Geylang Lorong 9!)

The ultimate friendly match between Wesley YM as we visited the home ground of Crystallite methodist for a trilling match up! =)

(Planning our tactics!)

(Prayer from the Crystallite methodist pastor before the game start!)

(The huge supporters from the home crowd!...and with a small bunch from wesley!)

(WESLEY...WHOOO HAAAA!)



(videos of match match!)



Besides all this.... now mentally preparing myself for the loooooooooong 9 mths ahead as i got my posting to Officer Cadet School (OCS), army wing. Really appreciate all the prayers from my church mates! Especially today, when Pastor Ivan had a chat with me, which really encouraged and inspired me to give my best for the Lord in OCS! its going to be a new exciting mission trip there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

К слову, лучший способ защитить себя от прослушки - включить Подавители сотовой связи