Monday, September 21, 2009

A new mission trip in OCS!

I'm all prepared and excited for my new phrase in my life as a soldier! Will be embarking for a 9 mths training at Officer Cadet School (OCS) in SAFTI from tmr onwards! And that will be my new home and mission trip for the LORD!!!

Below is a verse that Pastor Ivan shared with me yesterday that he kept to & memorise in his days in OCS,
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."Joshua 1:9

Please keep me in prayer! =)
1) Pray for me to meet likeminded christian brothers there!
2) Opportunities to share the gospel!
3) For me to keep my focus on the LORD ALL THE TIME! =)

Will seeyall again after my first 3 weeks confinement at SAFTI! =)

"to lead, to excel, to overcome"

No comments: