Saturday, October 31, 2009

An eventful week!

Wells its been another eventful past week! Wells there is really so much i want to share abt the things that happened, but i cant due to the confidentiality of it to share things we do in camp on the net!

Anyways some highlights i wld say in my daily journey with the Lord in camp was... yet again, God showed how Faithful he was! As i was doing my daily devotion one night, a wing mate came in to ask in curiosity abt the bible and how he was actually interested to find out more abt christianity, and of course if u know me im always very glad to share! Not to "convert" ppl as i cant! only God can, but to share something that is the closest thing in my heart and that is my relationship with the Almighty Lord! And i just look forward for the many more weeks ahead i can share with this guy! =)

Another highlight wld be the HAPPY HOUR that i was assigned to organised for the wing as my job as a welfare ic! Was a little concern at the start how i was going to do this, but i really THANK GOD! For wonderful people that he place in my life to help me! First of all my awesome sect commander who help me alot in the setting up & advice, and really willing wing mates that just offered to help! From an awesome professional emcee that i got, reynold! to some expert dancers who volunteered to entertain the wing like rajan & miyanaga and my awesome platoon 3 mates who automatically just helped me with the preparation of the food and all! And looking back, how often u get to work with so motivated helpful ppl like u can find here in ocs! =)... and wells we end of with an awesome movie ... "A Few Good man"... a MUST watch if u havent! 5/5 stars for me! =)

No comments: