Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back from a MEMORABLE brunei adventure!

I really THANK GOD so much for everyone who prayed for me as i set off for Brunei the last ten days! He truly has answered all my prayer request and i have came back safe and of much more JOY! I really THANK GOD for the awesomeee friends i made there! Got to know a bunch of really cool christian friends in Signals too! Excited what God can do next! A new ministry in my new camp in Stagmont camp? hee. Wells there's so much i want to share of the adventure i had there, but i cant due to the restrictions of our trainings. But i would gladly share with u personally the awesome adventure when i seeyall!!! =)


A Poem that i heard from a Sermon by Pastor Alvin before i set off from Brunei!

I asked for Strength...
And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
... See More

I asked for Wisdom...
And God gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity...
And God gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage...
And God gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love...
And God gave me troubled people to help.

I asked for Favors...
and God gave me Opportunities.

I got nothing I wanted...
But I received everything I needed.

Will be booking in to Stagmont camp, Signal institute(SI) later for my official start of my new professional term in ocs! really exciteddddd!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: