Sunday, January 03, 2010

Will be away in Brunei from 3-13 Jan!

It's been quite an encouraging last few days for me as i read all the wonderful testimonies of how GOD is moving in the hearts of the ymers in all the encouraging well written notes on facebook inspired from GOD!

It's amazing how in the STILLNESS, the ministry has grown to learn to listen to God! =)

Anyways i will be heading of to BRUNEI later tonight! Going to meet new people! Going to to new UNKNOWN adventures ahead!!! And i really want to THANK all those who have prayed for me! =)

Anyways my prayer request will be ....
Pray for our SAFETY there, no injuries, NO RAIN(
trusting the impossible!), for me to meet like-minded christian brothers and most importantly opportunities for me to share my Faith! =)

A verse from today's sermon which Pastor Alvin shared which really ministered to me! =)

2-4Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way. James 1:2-5 (The Message)

Seeyall when im back from brunei on 13 Jan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best there! may God protect and guide you!