Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ministry on the move 2!!!

Just came back from a looooong March the wholeeee nightttt! This time had the same motivation from my last post that kept me going. and that was i got the opportunity to talk to a few more people about my life story and we cld do nothing but just talk and talk to keep oneself going in this looooooooong endurance march! And i believe that thru the conversations, God definitely did plant some seeds in the people that came across my path.

Overall the whole week been pretty mentally challenging but God reminded me of this verse in my QT yesterday when i got back home...

3Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.Romans 5:3-6 (New International Version)

Will definitely keep to this Promise from God as i head of to the next big exercise in a few hours time soon! Seeyaaalll again! bookinggg time...

No comments: