Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ministry on the move!

This "short" week sure has been quite fulfilling in a ministry sense for me! As God answered my prayer when i book in on tues night! As i really wanted opportunities where i can share my faith to my friends! And wells! Indeed God FAITHFULLY gave me the opportunities so!!!not once not twice but 5 times in 2 days? One was before we slept when one of my bunk mates just suddenly ask me if there's any bible verse that i can share to encourage him which led me to sharing abit abt my testimony & my faith! And only just the night before AMAZINGLY during the looong march we did, i had to opportunity to be with different ppl along the way and it actually gave me the chance to just talk abt life thru out the night to 4 different mates in the end, not only i got to know them better, i also got to share what God has done in my life to them! It was amazingggg! It really just made my night so purposeful! =)

Besides this, now a bunch of my close friends in church and most of the other guys from my batch have all flew overseas to study!First keith then charles then bobby, then elliot and now recently vyan. And by end of the year probably jon lai and kenneth! Its like the list of them leaving just never end? wellsss honestly wld miss hanging out with them.... but i guess we all have to move on in life now. =/

No comments: