Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trying to get back in the race for GOD!

The past week sure has been a little bit more mentally challenging for me, having very little sleep and down with a slight flu, and the back to back activities and other things that happened that put me in a tight spot! And in the midst of all this business, i kinda have forgotten to do my QT for a few days straight, or rather i had almost no time? but i think that wld be an excuse... anyways GAP was good yesterday! A good time to be really intentionally putting myself in the presence of other likeminded ppl and just enjoying the presence of God!

13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14


No comments: