Friday, September 03, 2010

A God who Heals!

This last couple of weeks i have been feeling pretty under the weather. There were moments when i thought i recovered. But then it kinda got worst again as the day past. This shows that REST is very important and when your sick. You sld just stop everything and REST. I somehow felt that i cld still hold on each day. Even though doing work in the office seems so much harder when your head is pounding and its so hard to take a break when you know you got things to get done! In the end I practically finish almost 3/4 of the flu panadol box i had although i reallyyy tried not to take them unless im like DYING! Than just Wednesday and thursday, it got one of the worst of the 2 weeks...i just kept coughing so much till i vomited my phelgm in the morning. And then by afternoon my whole body was aching and suddenly felt so hot yet freezing internally. When i took my temperature it shot up to a 38.5 degree! I was like! Ohh dear.. i need to rest now! So i took an early snooze at 5pm... sent an sms to a few ppl asking to pray for me as i neeeded to recover the next morning as i had to be the SAFETY OFFICER for a complex run.

Anyways 2-3 hrs later abt 7plus pm when i woke up my fever actually went down below 35.6 degree! I was like. WOW! God really answerssss prayers! And it was quite fast! I really want to thank the people that prayed for me!!! Anyways from then onwards although with the lethargy feeling still, i can still sense that i was much better than thurs. Gonna take a good rest now before heading back to camp tmr! =)

No comments: