Friday, September 10, 2010

A long weekend break!

Its been one of the longest time i can recall since i have a looooooong weekend break like this! After recovering from a flu the past couple weeks! Im now almost back to full health and ready to start running again! Especially with the army half marathon coming up this sunday! Hope my fitness is still there after not running for the past couple of weeks!

Just looking a at the days ahead... there are so many things i hope to do this weekend! Being part of the various ministries that i really enjoy investing my time in. With this 125 Wesley Anniversary where we gonna have various sports events at the Singapore Sports school in a few hrs time! Plus tchoukball on saturday morning anddd time to catch up with my sec 2 small grp and own small grp on sunday! Plus finally being able to meet up with the Ymove comm on sunday night!

Besides all these, i have certainly been thinking about what i'm gonna do after i finish my 1 yr 10 mths NSF career! Its only like 8mths away, and there's so much i plan to do next! One thing which i certainly hope to continue is to spend my time in Sports ministry. Thats something which i have been part of and believe in greatly for the past year.

" ... Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some. I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings.” 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 (NLT)

No comments: