Thursday, December 02, 2010

Preparation for the Long Weekend!

Today had one of the best breaks I had at home in a long while, just doing all the things i needed to get done before i leave for my the sub-ministry retreat this weekend at NACLI followed by my first ever 42.125km Marathon!!!
-Finish the 4000 words Pre-CTC essays!
-Finish preparation for my sharing at the Crosstrainer retreat

-Manage to settle the necessary budgeting for the Tchoukball ministry/ Crossroad tournament!
-Manage to prepare the bible study session with my Sec 2 grp on sunday!
-And most of all got a well deserve rest for my ankle, which i'm still nursing to recover by sunday! Pls pray for my ankle to heal! =)

Preparation for the big race!!!! And my race bib with the verse that i wrote for the back of my tee!

No comments: