Thursday, May 19, 2011

A New Job & Great time with good friends!

Monday 16 May 2011
Below are a couple of old blog posts which I wrote all the way back at the start of 2011 which led me to taking this YM programme coordinator role.

TUESDAY, JANUARY 04, 2011

http://benlau89.blogspot.com/2011/01/where-sld-i-go-next.html

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 05, 2011

http://benlau89.blogspot.com/2011/01/god-answers-to-my-previous-post.html

After waiting for 5 months since Jan!!! I have actually begun my first step into Full time ministry by coming on staff with the YM team!!! From an SAF PC(Platoon Commander) to a Wesley YM PC (Programme Coordinator) =)!

(My cosy corner desk)

Tuesday- VESAK DAY@ SENTOSA!!!

Had quite a fruitful public holiday! Where I had a good outing in sentosa with the "PAINTS" from my batch of TP crusaders! & at the same time meeting the LETS SNAP grp of ymers at the same batch on the other side of the island!

(We had a lovely picnic at Tanjong beach! With Mich making some delicious Tuna Sandwich! And with other food that we brought along!)


(Watch this cool dog playing with our volleyball, & later on a BIGGER dog came in to join the fun! =)

(Wenhao vs the DOG!)

LETS SNAP@SENTOSA, YM grp!

(The ymers @the other end of Tangjong beach too!)

(Swam across this sea a few times to get to join the ym grp!)

(Found this new fun thing, preventing the bubble from bursting & keeping it afloat by producing some air at the bottom!)

Dinner &
Bible Study@ Justin's House

(The lovely dinner at La Petite @ Serene Centre, Confit de carnard avec Gratin meal)

Ended the day with a wonderful time of bible study with my beloved small grp God's Clay on Hebrews ch 5 & 6 as we went deeply into the Word & encourage each other with the sharing of our lives!

No comments: