Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Round 2- Now Left side Wisdom Teeth extraction

4 May 2011- Alexander Hospital Dental Clinic

At 1550pm.. My surgery began! And it didn't help when the surgeon told me that my left side is gonna be much tougher as the angular impaction at the top seems to be quite deep. And the bottom left seem to be very near the Nerve, if damage may cause further complication.

And indeed! Once the Local Anesthesia was jabbed in! I cld immediately sense it was a little more discomforting than the first surgery.

During the operation, It didn't help with the surgeon telling me during the surgery that he had a hard time taking this one out which was quite deep in! And I could actually feel the drillingggg sensation pain at some moments! There was this gripping pain when i cld actually sense the drill deep into my gum! The Local Anesthesia although seem stronger didnt seem to fully cover deep in.



(Horizontal Impaction bottom 2, Top Right Wisdom tooth which was Vertical Impacting, Angular Impaction in the Top Left which was the hardest out of the 4 to extract as it was impacting a root of my other molar! The bottom left was quite near a nerve)

(The bloody wisdom tooth on my left side)

Anyways as i write this post, the painkillers which i took right after i got home has kick in now! So i dun feel the pain which i had the first time! Phew!!! Hopefully this will recover fast, as it seems abit more painful than the first if i didn't take the painkillers early

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was fairly terrified about the prospect of getting my wisdom teeth removed. I've never been under general anesthetic before, and both my sister and dad have had some problems coming out of general anesthetic in surgeries they've had. wisdom tooth extraction