Monday, June 13, 2011

Fulfilling OFF day!

At 7.15am
Started the morning early with a good morning run to start the day around my estate with janine whom I just found out who stays just across my street! Had a good run thru wolksel road, past my old sch st.gabriel's pri, past Australian International sch, past bradell PUB before reaching the woodleigh park which was a former cemetery...

The Woodleigh park (Former cemetery)
Now a nice quiet park!

Did a short run here before ending of with some static exercise to end the morning workout!

Got home! And decided to spend the afternoon writing up my delayed entry for my GO4th reflections at the same time was hearing a recording of Pastor
Peter Tsukahira at the conference. And manage to dig out some of his sermon materials...

One of it was this Hong Kong magazine which he shared with us!


(Thats the gates of beijing, where the photo of Mao is photoshoped with Jesus! And stated in small print. "Jesus of Nazareth now has more followers on the mainland [China] than the Communist Party!" Recent surveys estimate the number of mainland Christians worshipping independently of the authorised state churches to be as high as 100 million. That comes to about 1 in 10 of the total population of China.
)

Catch the Wave of God’s Purpose- Pastor Peter Tsukahira

(Found this video of Pastor Peter Tsukahira sermon at the recent GO4th conference! This part includes the recording of that awesome wave video he showed there!"Catch the Wave of God's Purposes?")

And one of my highlist is decided to sign up for Army Half Marathon 2011!!!! So excited finally got a marathon to motivate me to start running leading towards 4 Sep 2011! And best still, now running as a civilian! =)

Some of the videos I came across Godtube today too!




3 comments:

Neil @ Looking Towards Home said...

Hi Benjamin,
Wow - I love the Hong Kong magazine cover!

My book (Letters from Home - thanks so much for putting the link in your Christian links section!) has just been published in Dutch (yay!). I wonder how it could be translated for the people of China? Do you have any idea?

Benjamin said...

Hi Neil,

Yea! It was quite amazing when i heard about the Hong Kong Magazine cover!

Anyways glad to link you with your blog! Really enjoy reading ur articles too!

In response to the last question, I guess need someone who is well verse in chinese to translate it to the people there, best someone from china who knows the culture & needs better.

Neil @ Looking Towards Home said...

Hi Benjamin,
Thanks for your kind words and the translation tip - you are right of course. I'm enjoying your site too - your athleticism is putting me to shame!
God bless,
Neil