Wednesday, June 12, 2013

JOY UNSPEAKABLE! :)

Felt such a deep intrinsic JOY UNSPEAKABLE experience in my heart just hearing the powerful testimony of a couple of small group members sharing just this evening. And it all started in our discussion after watching the alpha video on "What does the Holy Spirit do?" ... God sure knows how to make a teaching session comes alive in my own heart...

And what make it even more amazing was this overwhelming joy came after a new believer in our group shared such a powerful revelation of God through her prayer & devotion with the Lord! This testimony just reminded me so strongly of this intimacy with Him that I really miss & I pray & hope I can dwell deeper to cultivate that inner life and devotion with Him each & every day again! :))))))

No comments: