Wednesday, June 19, 2013

We want to run to the Altar..and catch the Fire




“We want to run to the Altar..and catch the Fire”… This line just kept resonating in my heart as Ps Benny Ho shared the story of how this heartfelt song came about at his final session at the Wesley Church Camp this morning. And when he gave the altar call after his final message, my heart was jumping so hard that I knew God wanted me to run back to the altar to catch this renewed fire from God! And I will always remember this very morning on 18 June 2013…At that very altar, God brought me again to this deep intimate experience of God’s fire in my belly to pursue the big dreams that he has place in my heart for His church! And looking back at all the Wesley Church Camps (not including YM Camps) i’ve been too, I never expected to have such a deep encounter of God’s presence like this until this very church camp! :)


Making A Difference  
Won’t You, Lord Take a look at our hands? And everything we have Use it for Your plans 
Won’t You, Lord Take a look at our hearts? Mold it, Refine it As You set us apart 
We want to run to the Altar And catch the Fire To Stand in the Gap between the Living and the Dead 
Give us a heart of compassion for a world without vision We Will Make a Difference Bringing hope to our Land 
We will answer the call to build this church without walls let Your glory be shown bring salvation to the lost to the lost

No comments: